This is a little exercise suggested by an online self-help book that I thought was amusing and simple enough to do.
Ten things I like about my wife.
- She is smart.
- She is a little edgy.
- She is very well educated.
- She is a babe. I still think she is sexy.
- She gave me children!
- She is an excellent mother.
- She is no pushover, but she can be very accommodating at times.
- She smells minty.
- She is pretty 'FOA' in many ways. I am always proud to show her off.
- She is politically and philosophically correct.
- She has a charming inumeracy. She is human.
- She is a very good cook.
- She is good at doing things generally.
- Did I mention she is smart? I like that.